If you weren’t able to attend the APG Professional Management Conference (PMC), you have a second chance to enjoy the classes!
*** Please note: the recordings are only available to APG members. If you wish to purchase them you will have to become a member. ***
Thirteen sessions were recorded and are available along with the handouts. You can purchase all 13 For $160 or you can purchase individual recordings for $20 each. The syllabus can also be purchased separately for $13. Click here for more details.
Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
One of my three sessions was recorded and is included in both the full download and individually. Here are the details:
Title: Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
Speaker: Marian Pierre-Louis
Description: You may have a good handle on social media but are you really maximizing the benefit to your business? Every business-from solo practitioner to small firm to non-profit organization-should have a social media strategy. You should have specific goals and a plan so that your social media efforts will be targeted and help you see results that will reinforce your business. We’ll walk you through the steps to get you there.
Here’s the official press release:
PMC Syllabus & Recordings for Sale
Did you miss the 2016 Professional Management Conference in Fort Wayne? Thirteen presentations were recorded and are now available, plus a PDF download of the full conference syllabus. Go to https://www.apgen.org/members/2016pmcrecordings.html to access the order form. The video recordings are $20 each, or you can order all 13 recordings for $160. The syllabus can be purchased for $13.
Recordings will be available online October 3 and will remain available for 90 days. A link to each recording will be sent to you via a separate email after purchase.
The following presentations are available:
* Ancestral Social Network Analysis – Michael Hait, CG
* Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy – Marian Pierre-Louis
* Designing Effective Websites: Connecting with Your Intended Audience – Carla S. Cegielski
* Genealogy for Love and Money – Mary Tedesco
* Getting the Most Out of Y-DNA – Blaine T. Bettinger, J.D., Ph.D.
* Goal Setting for Genealogists – Janice Lovelace, Ph.D.
* Setting Rates as a Professional Genealogist – Billie Stone Fogarty, MEd
* State of the Profession [Opening Session]- Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
* Succession Planning for Your Genealogical Business – Kellie Jo Bergheimer, M.Ed., MSM
* Traveling for Clients: Unique Challenges and Opportunities – Mary Penner
* Working With a Client’s DNA – Blaine T. Bettinger, J.D., Ph.D.
* Working With an Editor: Get Published! – Christy Fillerup
* Writing About and Citing DNA Test Results – Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL