The Ontario Genealogical Society (OGS) is now accepting proposals from speakers for their monthly webinar series in 2017.
They are looking for a wide range of one-hour webinar presentations.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
OGS invites proposals on a wide range of topics, in particular:
- Ontario-specific topics (laws, records, land, history, etc.)
- Ethnic research (Scottish, Irish, English, African-Canadian, German, etc.)
- Canadian military research
- Loyalist research
- Ontario land research
- DNA/genetic genealogy
- Methodology and skill-building
- Technology and trends in genealogy
- Interesting case studies (Ontario specific)
- Organization and project/time management
Selected speakers receive an honorarium for each webinar presentation.
Speakers may submit up to three proposals for consideration. All submissions will be reviewed and only those who are selected will be contacted by October 10, 2016.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: October 2, 2016 – Noon (12:00 PM ET) If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org